Sunday, August 8, 2010

Becareful, NOT to be cheated!

Yoohoo!! i've found my miracle skin solution ----> BEDAK SEJUK!! a zillion 'thanks' to NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION...actually, there is nothing to be proud of NYSS, although the  name might sound authentic to some individuals (I don't exclude myself :p) but I don't think they are practising business ethnic. If they do, probably greeting the customers. I had a real life experience at an outlet in IOI mall Puchong! I don't wish ppl will be trapped by free treatment or etc anymore.. :( I would now begin my story...
      One fine day, I was browsing some magazines n saw an NYSS advertisement (or as advertised in the TV) which mentioned that we can get a free skin analysis + 1 skin treatment + 1set of product when we join an sms contest. Being naive, I took my hp n started sms-ing, I chose an outlet and waiting impatiently for few days when they finally rang n made an appointment! I started fantasying of having perfect skin..hahahaha...


     When i arrived at the particular outlet, i was friendly greeted by 3 staff members sitting behind the counter. They gave me an impression of professionalism (which i later found out to be unprofessionalism).
     After some time, I was being shown to 2 claimed beauty therapists into a spaceless room (to accommodate 3people including myself). There were computer set up and 2 high chairs. They started "barking" while "Kate"  started analysing my skin with computer instruments. To my sense of occasionally indulging myself in beauty parlors, I could tell that she is a trainee or at least, a new staff. She was not as talkative as the other therapist (which is good) and she was hesitating when doing things( which is awkward.) The worst part was having her as my personal beauty therapist, which means that she had full access to my skin!!
      It was okay when the treatment started excluding pain and 3hours spent lying down. Kate said that  I have very "thin" and sensitive skin because I was bleeding each time she tried to extract a pimple! I didn't know how bad it was since I couldn't look into a mirror..
     When the treatment session was over, I prepared myself for the nagging and begging of them for me to sign a treatment agreement with them. I would give it a 2nd thought IF I didn't glance into the mirror for 3sec. GOSH!! my cheeks were so flushed and swollen with traces of blood still oozing out from my fresh scars and  tingling sensation. It worsen when they engaged 30min persuading me into the "contract", which I refused all at once. They thought that I didn't have enough money (well, it's partially true since the treatment of 20 sessions cost RM4000) so they drastically reduced it to a reasonable price exclusively for me (they claimed, that was...RM5 as deposit)!!
     I was too annoyed to listen to their persuasion and literally threw a RM 10 notes on their faces since Anand and his mom were waiting for me outside the outlet for more than 30min!
     Upon leaving the NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION outlet, I knew that I will be their words of mouth for some time before hunting for the next prey.
     Hey, NYSS IOI outlet, even though you offered me free treatment, that doesn't mean that I must be treated by a trainee or new staff!
     It was practically Free but I definitely 'paid' more than what it has cost...
     When I reached home that day, Anand's mom suggested me to "bedak sejuk" which does a wonder to my skin condition til date! She said that it will calm 'angry' skin and has a soothing effect and I strongly agree to it after trying it for the 1st time...


     So, dear readers, don't be fooled by beauty parlors or salons which carry an authentic name but serve a phony service.  And dear beauty parlors, don't spoil your reputation.. 
     Though there are many that do serve wonders to our skin, just be careful, ask your friends, go online and check for reviews in forum or else where before stepping into traps just like I did : 9
      I'm lucky enough to recover in less than 1 week from the damage they did on me!! ***After all, we are not deserved to have this kind of treatment!
 

1 comment: