Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Malaysian Care!

Anand and I went outing last Saturday. It was my suggestion that we roam around Petaling Street and take some shots. We had our breakfast at a stall famous with porridge.. though, my stomach wasn't favoring porridge so I hitched my way towards a stall selling dried meat bun..yumyum( forged from baby Maverick)


The porridge was okay flushed down with the "liang cha" though Anand said that it was "self proclaiming" for being the Best porridge.

After our breakfast, I proposed to walking down an aisle concentrated with crowd. I have to admit that it was so weird..selling loads of old chunks, from shampoos to motorcycles, you name it. From my human instinct, I could say that they were all stolen goods!!Good Lord! It was an eyesore,to make it simple..

Moving down to Masjid Jamek, I sighted an old Indian beggar begging for money and sympathy( I bet). I thought it would be a great photo with the background of 3children having arms on each others shoulder which surely implies a message of "supportive". I felt intense uneasiness.. I told Anand to wait for me while I take a shot of him (from the back)--as below.



From my position of the shot, I reckon that there are more than thousands of people walk pass that spot in a day, but sadly, no one helped him..inc myself.

This, would surely imports and reflects how caring out society of 1Malaysia is! I felt slight shamefulness at this point but To speculate what others are thinking will drive us insane, each one of us is unique..we act as life thought us..

No comments:

Post a Comment